An initial counseling is generally required to start Repetition Therapy:
- The initial counseling usually takes 1-1.5 hours, depending on the person.
- The technique is introduced.
- Undesirable or unpleasant beliefs are identified through interaction with the client.
- The client receives guidance and creates their first worksheet step by step.
- The worksheet is practiced independently by the client every day for the next 3 weeks.
- The client receives personal reminders through text based communication (e.g. WhatsApp) at a desired time of the day.
- The client fills out a tracking form after each practice, to measure progress.
- A check-in is scheduled at the end of 3 weeks, where progress is discussed.
- If the client wants to continue, the worksheet is updated or a new one is created.
Please fill out this form if you are interested. We will get back to you as soon as possible!